The Linux Foundation has launched an advanced cloud engineer Bootcamp to take your career to the next level by enabling IT administrators to learn the most sought after cloud skills and get certified in six months.
This Bootcamp covers the whole Kubernetes ecosystem from essential topics like containers, Kubernetes deployments, logging, Prometheus monitoring to advanced topics like service mesh. Basically all the skills required to work in a Kubernetes based project.
And here is the best part. With this Bootcamp, you can take the Kubernetes CKA certification exam. It comes with one-year validity and a free retake.
Here is the list of courses covered in the Bootcamp.
- Containers Fundamentals (LFS253)
- Kubernetes Fundamentals (LFS258)
- Service Mesh Fundamentals (LFS243)
- Monitoring Systems and Services with Prometheus (LFS241)
- Cloud-Native Logging with Fluentd (LFS242)
- Managing Kubernetes Applications with Helm (LFS244)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator Exam (CKA)