DevRel 53 includes updates and improvements to Esper’s administrator experience by integrating managed configuration through the Console. The user can now push messages to devices via the Console. Here’s a quick look at what’s new:
- Support for managed configurations through the Console
- Ability to push messages to devices from the Console
- A robust way to exit Kiosk mode from the device
- Ability to push and store files in a removable storage
- Additional configurations through the SDK
1] Support for Managed Configurations Through the Console
The managed configurations feature gives IT admins the flexibility to configure work apps for different users remotely. Refer to the snapshot below to set the homepage for Chrome: blocklist URLs and Whitelist URLs through JSON key-value inputs. These Managed Configurations can be implemented on devices or groups under the respective Apps Section.
Note: Managed configuration is supported on devices with Android 5 and above.