Selenium is most widely used open source tool for UI automation testing. As we are moving towards more Agile development and faster delivery of software product, QA team are getting short time frame to perform the testing ,so QA developers are finding ways to execute the tests in parallel to save the time .Selenium provides grid to perform the parallel test execution.
Below blog covers below topic
- Parallel Testing
- Challenges with selenium grid
- What is Zalenium (in brief)
- Why to use Zalenium?
- Zalenium Features
- Deploying zalenium on AKS cluster using Helm chart (Zalenium Basic Authentication Enabled)
- Parallel Testing is a testing technique in which multiple tests are executed simultaneously in different threads to reduce execution time.
- It allows us to execute multiple tests at the same time across different environments/Browsers instead of running tests one by one or sequentially.
- Parallel testing helps us to run test methods/classes/tests in…