Performing user interface (UI) testing as part of the release pipeline is a great way of detecting unexpected changes, and need not be difficult.Azure Pipelines formerly known as Visual Studio Team Services(VSTS) is a Microsoft product. It is a Continuous Integration (CI) server, which automates the build and deploy process of your web applications. By running your Selenium test suite in Azure Pipelines, you also automate testing as part of the build process.
This post will explain how selenium tests can be run in azure pipeline using maven project.
- An azure Devops account if you don’t have ,then you can create a free trial account from here.
- Selenium tests with maven project.
Creating Azure Pipeline
- Login to your azure devops account ,create a organization and project.
2. Click the project
3. Click “pipeline” option from left side menu
4. Click “Create Pipeline” button
5. Click the text “Use the classic editor” and…